martes, 13 de agosto de 2013

Letter 1

Dear Jane,

      Firstly, I appreciate your interest in an event that will do something for the environment, so I will be glad to give you information about “Green Day”.

      Well, the event will take place on March 17th, which is Sunday, so I think you won’t have inconvenient to take part in this special day, moreover you just have to be over 14 years old.

      As for nature reserve, we’re going to visit bird sanctuary where we will clean the place and will be able to feed sea birds so that we’ll need a lot of help. Finally, we’re going to take part in recycling program, which is to collect old newspapers from houses.


      I hope I’ve answered all your questions but if you need any more information, just contact us.

Yours sincerely,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.