martes, 13 de agosto de 2013

Letter 2

Dear Adam,

      I read your letter and I’m glad to hear that you’re interested in taking a language course in my country. I’m really looking forward to seeing you.

      Well, you want to take a course so I was checking about it and I found out that the course starts on June 21st and finishes on July 21st. there aren’t another dates during the year.

      As for accommodation, the college doesn’t offer anything so that you need to rent a room, but how about staying in my house? I live in a big house and there’s an available room for you. My family and I will be pleased to have you as our guest.

      I hope you decide to come; moreover as you take your course we can make plans to have fun. Write back to tell me if you agree.

See you soon,

                                                                                                             Noel

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.